Thursday, September 29, 2016

Loot Crate and Harry Potter inspired outfit!

I was inspired by Loot Crate subscription service to do a fun cosplay outfit. For those of you not familiar with Loot Crate they are a super fun service that sends nerdy, interesting boxes to you once a month. I personally love surprise boxes. For those of you that are geeks, nerdy, have favorite franchises, love cosplay type items and nerdy goodness, this box is definitely for you. Their "Loot for Her" box has been a huge hit with subscribers. For this look I chose an outfit inspired by one of my favorite book and film series: Harry Potter. I got my boots, sweater and dress at Hot Topic and my wand I picked up while in London at the Harry Potter Studio Tour. I look forward to this inspiring you guys and gals to try out your own looks and also check out Loot Crate and what they have to offer. I hope you get to try them out and get some magical, surprise goodies in the mail! 

Check my video about Loot Crate out on my youtube and subscribe! :D Youtube



Aguamenti!! 

2 comments: