Monday, June 12, 2017

AU Rate New York Day to Night look challenge

AUrate NewYork  inspired me to show off some cool day to night outfits featuring their jewelry. They are running an empowerment project which challenges bloggers and other people to share how they would style a day to night look.  I put together a fun post of my day to night styles. I like this company because their products are ethically made with no conflict diamonds etc. They also give a portion of their jewelry sales to disadvantaged schoolchildren. Every time you purchase jewelry you are helping out.
      I wore the same evening dress for day and night outfits but the first outfit I put together. I threw a cool, denim jacket from Wild Fang over and wore with some Vans. I think this edgy look would be perfect with AU's geometric gold bar earrings.  I love pairing casual items with fancy jewelry.  I usually prefer silver but these earrings were cool looking.These are very fashion forward and cool and have been seen all over the runways in recent years.  Asymmetric Pearl Earrings would be perfect for a simplified but elegant evening look with the same velvet dress. You can pair with a pretty goth purse like mine or a simple black clutch and flats. I love the pearl earrings because you can't really go wrong with a pearl. They are timeless and go with mostly anything in your wardrobe.



Geometric bar earrings. 



AU Asymmetric Pearl earrings. 



No comments:

Post a Comment