Tuesday, February 17, 2015

After Valentine's Picnic

For all the single and non single goths out there I threw an after Valentine's picnic where we all brought things to share. One person made us home made drinks the outfits were lovely. The park was amazing where we went. It was surrounded by trees. I will be throwing more dress up picnics in the future. There were many woodland animals and loads of beautiful scenery. One of my good friends brought home made lavender scones and tea. I brought ginger squares, hummus, veggies and pita chips for a healthy snack. There were so many goodies. I wore a red corset from Good Goth and later changed into a dark purple lace top that I packed in my bag. I hope you had a lovely weekend!




















1 comment:

  1. That red corset you have in first photos is lovely! And it sure looks like you all had an amazing time. I wish people would organize more goth picnics. :) I know I will when summer arrives to the northern hemisphere!

    ReplyDelete