Monday, March 23, 2015

Goth book Reviews!


I had a hearty, healthy breakfast and sat down to check out my new books. The first thing I got was a really cool looking gothic coloring book. It is rad because the pages are thick and my markers don't bleed to the other side when I color on it. It is one of the coolest ideas ever and I hope they make another one. Coloring is very relaxing. There are cool cartoons to color like an Absynthe and fairie, a girl in a corset, bats and many other fun things to choose from. If you want to do something fun and interesting I recommend this for young and older goths. Encyclopedia gothica is really well done. I loved it! I did not expect it to be so thorough and have as many cool references as it did. It literally is a well thought out encyclopedia for goths. I couldn't have asked for more. I am happy with my purchases. I found these both on Amazon. I think there might be a few on ebay as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment