Sunday, February 14, 2016

Girl with the most cake

I love mixing gothic and grunge elements in my dressing. I adore Courtney Love's new fashion collection at Nasty Gal. It is probably one of the more flattering and cool collections I have seen. I got quite a few pieces. They sold out of a few items super quick! I am so glad I got them when I did. I love the little tiara she had and the beautiful choker necklaces. The mary janes and baby doll dresses were a throw back to her 90's look. I just want to hang out with my friends, listen to Hole and rock out in this collection. You can goth up her dresses, pair them with fishnets or a long gothic duster coat. I can't wait to play around with the clothes. I don't usually do pastels but I loved her slip dresses and I will pair them with black coats or faux leopard print coats when I find the perfect one. 



Mary Janes, Nasty Gal. 


Slip dress, Nasty Gal. 


My hubby's birthday hehe I liked this pretty vegan cake. 



No comments:

Post a Comment