Monday, October 10, 2016

Shop Punk Rave!

Punk Rave is an awesome gothic shop with punk, Gothic Lolita and I first discovered them while shopping online. One of the really beautiful gothic pieces I own is from Punk Rave. Their shop is unique and their clothing is well made and can easily fit into many different goth subculture styles. It is hard to find gothic clothes sometimes that I like at certain shops but I have always loved their selections. They have some really lovely pieces that I can easily incorporate into my wardrobe.

Some of my favorite gothic dresses from Punk Rave:


Perfect dress for the club. 


This dress has a very romantic feel to it. 


I love the variety of dresses that they have in the shop that can fit with any mood. 


They also have some amazing gothic jackets in the shop.  


Go check out Punk Rave. Happy shopping! Let me know what some of your favorite pieces are. 

2 comments: