Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Current reading for May and new shoes!

Currently reading: The Woman in Cabin 10 by Rut Ware and Welcome to Lagos by Chibundu Onuzo. They are both very different and very neat books. I just finished Welcome to Lagos. It is fantastic with lots of colorful images and even better characters. I fell in love with the main people in the book and really enjoyed the friendship they all forged while they were on the run from different things in their lives. The ending was sad but kind of bittersweet because you get to see what the characters are up to as well. I felt transported to Nigeria. I definitely recommend this book. I am almost finished with The Woman in Cabin 10. A creepy fun thriller set on a boat with loads of twists and turns. 
I was at a thrift shop and found these amazing spike stud shoes for only 5 dollars. Such a great find! How has your week been? I hope it is fantastic and you have an even better weekend. 




No comments:

Post a Comment