Saturday, June 9, 2018

Thrillers/June reading: Sometimes I lie and Neverworld Wake

I am reading 4 books for June but I wanted to focus on these two because they are thrillers. I will be posting reviews and discussions on my youtube channel: Eternal Wynter so please check them out there. Are you reading anything fun this Summer? I love adult fiction and also young adult fiction. Nothing wrong with YA and Neverworld Wake is fantastic so far! It deals with the main character Beatrice and her group of friends who get stuck in a place called Neverworld after a car accident. A world they are not able to get out of and deals with the disappearance and mystery of their friend Jim. The story kept me on the edge of my seat so far and I can't wait to finish it. I definitely recommend this book. Sometimes I lie is a fun crazy story told through the eyes of a woman in a coma who can hear everything around her. There are twists, turns and surprises at the ending that most will not see coming. It is really fun and I hold a discussion on my youtube channel if you want to chime in and give your opinions, questions or answers. What are you guys reading this summer? 



No comments:

Post a Comment