Friday, September 9, 2022

Nana Comics!

Nana comics by creator Ai Yazawa are some of my favorite comics ever. I am slowly but surely building my collection. I find most of these from ebay and amazon but some are gifts from my beloved friend. Nana follows the adventures of two women named Nana who are complete opposites and end up getting a flat together in Tokyo. There is music, fun clothing styles and I love all of their friends. My good friend looks a lot like one of their friends and he ended up getting me a few of these so that was sweet. I think you will love not only the fun story but also the aesthetics of the mangas. Let me know what some of your favorite manga series are in the comments. Much love to you. Fall is almost here! 

Nana manga from various places, skeleton hand and rib cage figurines from Dollar Tree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment