Thursday, August 28, 2014

Soundgarden and NIN tour

Friends and I got together and caught the NIN/Soundgarden tour at Shoreline this past week. When we arrived the sun was setting and it had the most beautiful hues so I took a photo. We got there just in time for Soundgarden's set. It was amazing and I won't forget it. Both Nine Inch Nails and Soundgarden have been some of my favorite bands since I was young so this was very special for me.  I saw Soundgarden many years ago as a teen. There are certain experiences in life where you see a show and it is so uplifting, spiritual, amazing. The feeling is hard to describe. Being a person who has synesthesia, musical experiences for me are incredibly intense. So surreal and beautiful. An amazing trip that I can feel from my head to my feet. Listening to rock or metal and especially seeing great musicians live is my favorite.

















No comments:

Post a Comment