Monday, January 19, 2015

In memory of June

I found this lovely black calla lily plant at Trader Joes. I had these in my bouquets for my wedding. I love black call lilies so much. They are one of my favorite flowers. They remind me of my grandmother who I lost earlier this weekend. She lived a long time and suffered from an abnormal heart since she was born. I helped my family take care of her for many years. Her heart was determined to make if through her life so it kept on until her 89 years. Winter is one of my favorite seasons because it reminds us of death and new beginnings. My grandmother and I shared a love for nature and fairies. I will always love you grandma.  RIP June <3






3 comments:

  1. May her Spirit dwell in beauty always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your loss, I'm not crazy about winter here because it's too cold and hard to travel thanks to snow, but I feel the same way about it. I lost both my grandfather and my friend in the winter, so I think about them often at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your comments <3

    ReplyDelete