Friday, April 10, 2015

Book Review: Girl on the Train



This is a book I think some goths will love. It is a macabre and sullen thriller set in England about voyeurism, obsession and love. I dived into this book and immediately couldn't put it down. Finished reading in a few days. I didn't have all the time in the world to read it usually if I do I can finish a book in a day but I have learned to take a breath and leave time for other things being the bookworm that I am. I hope some of you get a chance to read this book. It literally kept me on the edge of my seat til the very end. It was also extremely visually stimulating and made me want to ride trains more. It makes you think about the lives of others, how you view them, envy them and how others envy you. The grass is not always greener on the other side ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment