Sunday, May 29, 2016

The Cure

    This Thursday my friend Shadow and I went to see The Cure perform. Robert Smith has always been one of my idols. I love him so much. His voice and music could be on the soundtrack to my life in highs school, college and present. Whenever I need a pick me up putting on The Cure always makes me feel wonderful, whimsical and lifts my spirits so it was no surprise I and many other people came out to support them this week. I dressed up and even did my makeup nicely for the occasion. It was so lovely and fun. We sipped on lemonades and danced to the music through the evening. It was wonderful because their encores are long and beautiful. They put on an amazing show and I recommend them to people who haven't heard them before or haven't gone to see a show. It was amazing and you get what you pay for. They had 3 encores. Robert Smith's voice is gorgeous. I hope to see them again one day. It was a dream come true.













No comments:

Post a Comment