Friday, March 24, 2017

My latest goth diy projects

Lately I have been wanting to do some new DIY projects with my worn faux leather jacket and my old tights. My jacket was becoming quite old but I wasn't ready to get rid of it because I like wearing clothes until they are completely word apart. I got some paint and decided to recreate the 80's goth club, Batcave logo on my jacket. I drew some spider web design on the front collar and safety pinned some cool horror patches on the bottom along with attaching my skeleton hand hair clip and sticker. 

With my tights I wanted to create some simple arm warmers/gloves so I measured and cut then cut off the waist band so as not to waste the fabric and it made for a lovely little neck warmer (not pictured here) I also cut tiny thumbholes for my thumbs. I hope you enjoy these and it gives you some cool ideas. Don't worry about having a stencil for your painting if you don't have one. I didn't have one. I painted mine free handed and it got rave reviews. Enjoy and happy DIY-ing :D 




No comments:

Post a Comment