Monday, March 13, 2017

Twin Peaks

Twin Peaks has always held a special place in my strange heart. Spooky, fascinating and trippy, David Lynch's iconic masterpiece is getting a comeback this April so naturally I had to pay homage to this brilliant director and awesome series. If you were anything like me you might have had a crush on agent Dale Cooper. This series had such an effect on me in the 90's. I'd rush home to watch the series whenever I could. From the sexual, eerie undertones of Audrey Horne to the kooky log lady and many other characters, Twin Peaks will always be one of my favorites. I love Lynch's other works like Mulholland Drive, Blue Velvet and Lost Highway. I own all of those plus Eraserhad and others but I decided to do a fun cosplay series of a few of my favorite characters on Twin Peaks: Dale Cooper, Audrey Horne and Log Lady. The show is  a way to this goth girl's heart and yes I did have a damn fine cup of coffee whilst shooting these stills. I hope you enjoy! 













No comments:

Post a Comment