Friday, April 13, 2018

Review of Night Fiend palette by Blackcraft

Pros: The packaging was badass as hell and I loved Bloodmoon.
Cons: The shadow was not as pigmented as a lot of people liked. It went on well with my skin tone but I'm super pale. I had friends with more dark olive to dark skin tones that tried it and you could barely see it on them. I am not going to complain much though because the price was great. I also really loved the coffins. I hope they can come up with something more pigmented and some deeper hues. I would love a vampire style palette with more deep reds, blacks and blues. To those of you that complained on my instagram and youtube, if you are not happy with certain aspects of products I urge you to write to the company and let them know. Please be polite when writing to people and sending requests. I loved the packaging beyond words. I have a death moth tattoo on my arm so that is kind of what drew me to it. I hope to see what colors they will come up with in the future! 




No comments:

Post a Comment