Saturday, October 18, 2014

Uesugi Farms Pumpkin Patch

I love pumpkin patches and I ventured out to Morgan Hill to check out the Uesugi Farms Pumpkin Patch for something different this year. They have a cool corn maze you can get lost in, beautiful flowers and much more. They have a large selection of pumpkin foods like pumpkin ice cream, pie etc. if you feel like a snack and an even larger array of pumpkins to choose from at very good prices. I got a sugar pie pumpkin for two dollars and two mini white colored pumpkins to decorate my mantle with. Staff and farmers there are very friendly. If you go try for a weekday if you can get the day off as the weekends can get extremely busy. Their gift store had many cute gothic items. I got Dracula, bat and skull earrings for very affordable prices. My outfit inspiration was of course Jack Skellington since he is the king of the pumpkin patch ;)



















No comments:

Post a Comment