Sunday, November 2, 2014

Bridge School Benefit show

I went with friends to the Bridge School Benefit show. It was awesome. I really enjoyed seeing Florence and the Machine for the first time plus there were a lot of other bands. Florence is amazing and her voice is so ethereal. It is moving and takes you to a different place.  I was stoked to see great bands for a great cause. If you live near Bay Area you should check the Bridge School Benefit out next year. My favorite moment of the evening was when Eddie Vedder and Chris Cornell sang together. Throwback to Temple of the Dog  days. Pearl Jam and Soundgarden's performances are always amazing but this was very magical. I am so excited to see them again in the future. I have seen both bands several times before.
















No comments:

Post a Comment