Friday, October 2, 2015

Favorite fall people and things!

1. Kristen Stewart!
I love her. I will always love her. She is a rad human being and an excellent actress. I loved the Snow White version she portrayed. Such a fun, gothic style type film. I like her in action films and hope she does more movies like that one and The Runaways and American Ultra! 

2.  Mary Mattern and her new cook book, Nom Yourself. 

Aaah I love this blogger and vegan cook. She is so excellent and badass! I love cooking from her book. I find a lot of yummy recipes. Sooo yummy and healthy. 


3. Kat Von D's Shade and Light palette. 

I really like the contouring and I like the videos on youtube that help me figure out how to contour my face better. Whenever I need to bring out different features in my face I use this. 





4. Vegan donuts from Whole Foods. 

Nom nom nom! Such delicious donuts! 


5. Fall baking.

I look forward to pumpkins and yes I am one of those people who likes loads of pumpkin everything. I made some vegan, pumpkin loafs. They are mini and so cute. I hope to eat a lot of pumpkin things and watch loads of Rocky Horror Picture show with friends this fall. 


6. My little skull dress and sweaters from HM  

I pair this with everything and I love the little skulls. I got this from my mom a few Christmas's ago. I love sweaters and I really like curling up near the fire and drinking hot cider with my honey while watching Tim Burton flicks. What are some of your favorite holiday movies? 


7. Tofu Curry.

I love comfort food so much and tofu curry is delicious. I had an old recipe I wrote down from a cafe' I worked at with friends years ago and my husband and I still make this often. 


8. Vegan cookies and Peets coffee. 

Peets is one of the few cafe's that cater to vegans and vegetarians. I wish Starbucks would have more vegan items on their menu :D that would be so rad. I keep writing to them with friends. Vegan pastries please! Also I hope they will some day start using some Almond milk. If you ask Peets they will make almond hot chocolates or almond lattes for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment