Saturday, March 3, 2018

90s outfit inspirations

"I am Doll Parts"....

Growing up in the 90's I was always fascinated by the music, style and pe
ople. Here I highlight some of my favorite inspirations from the 90s. At some point I would like to do an all goth 90s characters post. I will start putting one together with fun outfits. This post though I focused on grunge, grunge rock, indie, ska etc. From Courtney and Kurt to Gwen Stefani. Enjoy! 

Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain.
Dress, Courtney Love collection from Nasty Gal. Shoes, Converse. Glasses, ebay. Faux fur coat,
Forever 21. Striped tee, H&M. 
Gwen Stefani
If you were a child of the 90s you most likely knew a Gwenebee or two haha. Gwen rocked her eclectic rock style really good back then. Throw on some track pants and a tank top and pair with red lipstick for a cool throwback No Doubt outfit.
Shoes: Vans, Skirt, ebay. Tank top, Forever 21. 



Who can forget the Anarchist cheerleaders in Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit music vid that embodied the rebellion and attitudes in teens like me and others at the time.
Anarchy tank top, Etsy.
Skirt, Forever 21.
Pom Poms, Amazon.

Sometimes I like to pretend I worked there.... lol
Empire Records Lanyard, Something Monumental shop on etsy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment