Thank you Lucretia. I feel special you picked me.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you in this challenge and post a link to their blog.
2. Tag 5 blogs with less than 200 followers.
3. Wish them to tag more bloggers to keep this thing going!
5 Things I need every day
1. My parasol ( I am allergic to sun. I even see a specialist and have a special cooling pack.)
2. My black or red lipstick.
4. Coffee or tea with cream
5. Good music!
5 Books I recommend.
1. Dangerous Angels by Francesca Lia Block
2. Lord of the rings trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien
3. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
4. Faire Folk Trilogy by Gillian Summers
5. The Grass Harp by Truman Capote
5 Materialistic Wishes for Yule/Christmas (whatever you celebrate) presents.
1. The entire Dr. Who series
2. The entire Buffy the Vampire Slayer series
3. The whole Total Skull clothing collection
4. Anything from Heavy Red, Lip Service or gothic items from Dolls Kill
5. All my floors redone with wood and new gothic art to hang :> ( I already have my bedroom floors done in wood and walls painted deep dark purple with gothic chandeliers)
5 Places I wish to visit
1. London (I am going there in the fall with my husband) :D
5 Adjectives that describe me
5 Things I'd say to people about life
1. Live and let live. Live life the way you want.
2. Don't care what people think. Life is too short.
3. Don't hang with anyone who is going to bring you down in any way. Surround yourself only with people who are going to make you feel good.
4. Live every day like it is your last. Don't put off your dreams.
5. Be happy and thankful for small things. Don't underestimate the joy you can have just doing things like having a picnic in a park, hanging with friends, eating pizza and watching your fav films.
Tag You're it!
2. Mary Rose
4 Minxie Villaver
5. Miss Valentin