Sunday, July 7, 2013

New gothic coffee cozy

I was excited to find this lovely "spooky bats" coffee cozy on etsy for such a great price. I love supporting artists when I can and I like having my own little unique cozy. It also gets people thinking about recycling. I recycle all the time in my art and clothing etc. At times I forget my mug/cup so I always keep this in my purse just in case I have to get a drink in a to go cup so I don't waste too much. It is nice to be stylish and eco friendly. There are a lot of unique cozies/holders etc online and you can even make your own! There are cool tutorials online.

Reading an old issue of Gothic Beauty and enjoying coffee. 


Chilling with my coffee cozy at Coffee Society.


"Spooky Bats" coffee cozy by Blue Room Creations on etsy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment