Thursday, July 25, 2013

Peter Murphy in San Francisco

The other night friends and I went to see Peter Murphy in San Francisco. He was amazing. It was a very transcendent experience. I had never had the pleasure of seeing him before so I was thrilled. He is so lovely. I also was excited to meet some of the members from The Blah Boutique. They played upstairs where I had drinks and dinner with my husband. They are a really cool band. I ended up getting their cd. They are super friendly and talented. I hope to see them some time in concert as well. Cheb I Sabbah, an amazing dj, opened on the main floor for Peter Murphy, followed by another band called Ours. I was excited to hear Peter Murphy perform songs from Bauhaus. I have always really like them and enjoy their music very much. Did anyone else get to see the show? If so please feel free to share your pictures and experiences!


Cheers!
















No comments:

Post a Comment