Sunday, February 23, 2014

New gothic finds!

I got this amazing Dracula poster for five bux at a garage sale with Al's Comics items. I also found the Vampire Kisses series by Emily Schreiber on ebay and Amazon. They are fun reads for young adults. My husband got me this beautiful Gryphon gargoyle which holds up my gothic and vampire book display. I am still working on finding the complete works of Edgar Allen Poe that I'd love to add to my book collection. I hope you are all having a lovely weekend and enjoy the rest of your sunday. 





Beautiful takeaway mug by Amy Brown. 

3 comments:

  1. That gryphon is so cute! I bet he comes alive at night and reads your books! I have read the first one of the Emily Schreiber books years ago, and it was quite funny, I liked how she played around with names, Dullsville, Hipsterville, Hot Gothic instead of Hot Topic. Also I love when the main character of a book is a postively portrayed Goth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet he does too :> hee hee. Her books are funny and easy to read. I like adult fiction but I love young adult fiction too. LOL Yeah I loved the hot gothic haha The main character is so adorable. It reminds me of me in high school haha

      Delete
    2. YA books can be great, especially in the Steampunk and Urban Fantasy genres! I love The Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices series!

      Delete