Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Liebster Award: Everything about my future autobiography

I got nominated for this award by Jade who's blog is  Daughter of the jaded era In her post she tells cool facts and nominates other bloggers to continue this game. I have found cool new blogs this way. Thank you Jade for the nomination :)


The rules:

1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have fewer than 200 followers.
5. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.

1. What is the title of your biography?

Winter Storm

2. Is it an autobiography or did you get someone to write it? if so whom?

It is an autobiography.

3. What's on the cover? If Illustrated who illustrated it?

I'd put Norse Viking style art on the cover probably a Norse sympbol or a wolf surrounded by a storm and snow and I would illustrate the cover because I am an artist.

4. Seems your biography has some photos in it what are they of?

Norse Gods and Goddesses, wolves, ravens, serpents.

5. Hey good news! seems like someone important is providing a blurb quote for the cover. Who is it and what do they say about the book?

I would hope it would be one of my favorite authors whom I admire they would say something like "although this is Winter's first novel, it is rich, colorful and full of twists and turns, it will leave you on the edge of your seat. It reads like a thriller that is her life"

6. What are some of the chapter names in the book?

1 through the storm
2 Finding the Gods
3 The journey through the realms
4. Serpents and Sages

7. Your biography has an index. What's under the letter G?
 Gods and Goddesses

8. Who is thanked in the acknowledgements?

Thor, Frigga, Freya, Odin, Forseti, my mother, my husband and my pet snake and wolf, Lux

9. What kind of book is it?

It is an autobiography told in a  magical way. Kind of like Big Fish but more spiritual lol

10. Your readers are shocked to know that...

Most of it it true including my spiritual journey. The things that aren't true are just the changing of the names of my friends or exes for personal and legal reasons.

11. For some reason your book is selling well in France why do you think that is?

Maybe there are more Heathens there? I don't know lol

LESS THAN 11 FACTS ABOUT ME

1. I have a beautiful ball python named Ragnar.

2. I love bananas with almond butter.

3.  I have very bony feet and wrists more than most people because of a defect and an extra bone in my ankle and left foot.

4. People think I've done ballet including my doctors but my brother is actually a ballet dancer and I am a longboarder lol

5. I am only five foot three.

6. I like to dance at goth clubs with friends by night on weekends and I work tech by day.

7. My favorite place besides California is London, England.

8. Most of my clothes I buy from thrift stores or I've gotten in Camden when I'm in London.

9. One of my favorite stores is the dollar store.

10.  I almost died of Scarlet Fever when I was young.




I nominate Lucretia Lucretia's Reflection  




My 11 questions for people I nominate are:

 1. Who are some of your favorite goths that influence you? 
2. How would you describe your style? 
3. What is your favorite horror or thriller film if you like those genres? 
4. What is your favorite food? 
5. Where would you like to travel to that you haven't been yet?
6. What do you like to do for fun?
7. Coffee or Tea? 
8. Lace or Velvet? 
9. For you what defines goth? 
10. What is your favorite season and why? 
11. Where do you see yourself in five years? 

2 comments:

  1. Interesting facts and those autobiography answers helped to learn more about you, so thank you for participating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nom, Winter! I'll be answering your questions shortly. :-)

    ReplyDelete