Thursday, March 17, 2016

Nightmare Before Christmas tattoo!

Hey all, I wanted to share my amazing Nightmare Before Christmas tattoo. We are almost done with my sleeve! My artist is the incredibly talented and beautiful Ally Lee from Hot Rod Alley Tattoo in Santa Cruz. She is one of the sweetest and most professional artists I have ever met. I will be seeing her for more work in the future. Below are pics of our progress. The top half, and later I will share more close ups of the bottom half when we get it done. I couldn't be happier. She has exceeded my expectations. I love her work. She can do anything from portrait work to cartoons to traditional.




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your knowledge! It's just wonderful! These tattoo designs are both fashionable and appealing. I really like the idea of a Nightmare Before Christmas tattoo sleeve and am considering getting one. I'm looking for something similar to this: https://wannabeink.com/products/nightmare-before-christmas-temporary-sleeve-tattoos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh nice I love that one!! sorry I just saw your comment haha

      Delete