Thursday, September 19, 2013

Affordable gothic fashion: Lace dress and red buckle boots



Red buckle boots, Lace Forget me not dress, Forever 21. Necklace, thrift store or cheap jewelry store.
Gravestone black nail polish, CVS.


I got this outfit again at Forever 21 and the necklace I got super cheap thrifting or at some random store for like 7 dollars. Lace dress was around 17 but you can wait til it goes on sale or find a similar one at a thrift store. I found a great lace skirt for around 7 dollars at Ross I will put pictures of up soon. The nail polish was about $1.99 from CVS. It is super cute and I always check for things around Halloween time. I always find really cool items at places like CVS and Ross. Sometimes I find cheaper gothy type items there than I do thrifting believe it or not.


3 comments:

  1. Love the outfit... you're my kind of shopper!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks!! I am posting more outfits soon :) I love thrift stores, Ross and Forever 21 plus eBay to find goodies!!

      Delete
    2. I've FINALLY got a couple of outfit posts coming up soon. My favorite stores are Torrid, EcoThrift and Etsy; I've also found some great stuff on LiveJournal in the GothMart and GothFash communities, but those are pretty sporadic.

      Delete