Saturday, September 14, 2013

Whats in my bag?

I have always wanted to do a whats in my bag post. I love seeing them on different blogs I frequent so I decided to do one of my own. If any of you do some please let me know so I can go and check it out on your blogs. Enjoy!


                                           WHATS IN THIS LADY BAT'S BAG?
First and foremost this lovely black rose, striped cameo bag is by Restyle and I got it on the UK site The Gothic Shop. It's in London and I contacted them to see if they have an actual walk in store for me to purchase things when I'm in London but alas they do not so I will have to stick with ordering online. Trust me my little gothlings it is worth it! You must check their shop out. I honestly don't mind paying the shipping. Now, lets see whats inside shall we?


My Winona Ryder Beetlejuice Keychain/bottle opener and keys! If you have to have a key chain I recommend one of these. You can find them on etsy! 



                                                      My glasses for special occasions.

                                     Breath mints for when I'm on date with my gothic hubby.

                                                   
                                  My trusty reusable and eco friendly bat coffee cup cozy!

                                                       
                                                 Aleve just in case I get an ache or pain.



                                  Random set of keys for my p.o. box on the special occasion I get mail.



                                                          Safeway coupons. I love coupons :>



                                             
Necessity! Phone charger for my iphone :D Important for us Corporate goths out there. I honestly never leave home without it just in case I need a recharge.


                                                           My wallet of course!



                                             Always carry a pen. Just in case!


Dark red or black lipstick. I carry two :> 


No comments:

Post a Comment