Thursday, September 19, 2013

Affordable gothic outfit: Stripes and Crossbones

Picked up this adorable gothy striped tee at Ross for super cheap. 

While I was at Ross I picked up some seasonal blend coffee my friend told me about.  It was only about $4 bucks. Honestly, I tried it and its pretty darn good but you will want like a tablespoon in a half to get it nice and caffeinated. I love deals at Ross. Thanks friend! 






I got this amazing long sleeved striped shirt from Ross for around $5, leggings for $10 at Forever 21 and if you wait and they still have leggings in stock sometimes some of the leggings will go on sale for around $5. My boots are vegan ugg boots off Amazon for way cheaper than the regular ones and I got this lovely skull ring for $1.99 at Walgreens. Necklace, Good Goth on sale. Skull bracelet, Dolls Kill. (At the moment skull bracelets are on sale for $15.)
                                                 

                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment