Saturday, May 17, 2014

Coffee and goth shopping in Portland

I started off my morning with a cup of delicious coffee from World Cup located at Powells Books then we grabbed food from the awesome food truck selection they have there. The coolest part about that is they have vegetarian and vegan options. I later checked out a really amazing vintage toy store today and a cool record store then later went to an amazing gothic/punk style shop I found down town. It was amazing and the girl who worked there was really cool and fun to talk to. I found some great gothic pieces and I can't wait to show them off. If you ever come to Portland and are looking for goth shops please check out Another State of Mind. My favorite goth stores were that one and Metro. Both have some great gothic and punk rock alternative type wear.














2 comments:

  1. Ya know, I'm going to have to make another trip to Portland just to check out the shops!! You found all these great places, and I didn't see ANYTHING cool except a voodoo shop half a block from the hotel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out these shops when you go back! they are rad :D I will post pics of stuff I got later. If you look for a bit in the thrift stores you can find cool stuff too. I got a great gothic lip service top for 8 bux or so at a really awesome buffalo exchange here.

    ReplyDelete