Monday, April 15, 2013

Affordable ebay finds

One of my favorite places to shop is ebay. A trick for finding rad, affordable pieces is I type in gothic lot or goth lot. If you are into other styles you can type whatever you want and then lot or mixed lot. I got a 21 piece lot for 70 dollars the other day. Some people spend 70 on one or two items of clothing alone but there are a lot of people that just want to get rid of their items because they are moving away or want to clean out your closet. Another thing I look for are items that are going to sell soonest and a lot of times they have little or no bidders. I wait til the very end and then type in my bid and come away with really affordable pieces. Some of these tops I got on ebay for around 5 dollars. Retail, this would go for at least 18 or 20 most likely. I also found a really affordable romantic gothic jacket for my fiancee for less than half the price that it was retailing. The last thing I do is always look for great deals right after holidays. I go to halloween stores a few days after halloween, costume shops, ebay, amazon and other places. You can find so many great deals if you just take your time. Ebay and etsy hunting does take a bit of time to find good stuff but don't settle for the first few items you see. Use the resources on ebay to narrow down and find just what you are looking for. It takes time but it is so worth it. Good luck and happy bargain hunting!!

xoxo, Winter


I got this Bauhaus tee for pretty cheap on ebay and I did a clothing swap with friends  and scored this velvet skirt. Clothing swaps are also a great way to get clothes. So much fun. My gothic velvet cross necklace I got a while ago on etsy for around 6 or 7 dollars. Very reasonable. 






This tank top I got for 5 dollars on ebay. The gothic industrial style hoodie was around 7 dollars. Score! They have a lot of really affordable tops. Before you shop retail always check ebay.


No comments:

Post a Comment