Thursday, April 25, 2013

Diy Coffin necklace

This was a fun one to do. A while back I got a few supplies to make some necklaces. This was one of the necklaces I made. I think I got these at my local bead store. Whenever I want to make necklaces I look online, joannes fabrics, michaels and also ebay or bead stores. I look in the Halloween sections or other ones and get the necessary things. If you want to make a necklace I suggest you get some good jewelry pliers. I have small ones that I use for everything. I also make sure I get several hoops or hooks to piece the pendant on, a nice sturdy cord and voila! 




Super fun and cute. It even opens :) 

2 comments:

  1. I have a few jewelry pieces that need new clasps or whatnot. Need some tips from you! I know nothing of jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I can do more posts in the future. I can teach you how to make earrings. Super easy and fun :>

    ReplyDelete