Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Some of my movie collection




I wanted to share a big lot of my movie collection with you. These are just what I like. It's cool if you are not into them but if you are let me know which ones you dig. These movies inspire me, make me happy and are fun to watch with friends. What movies do you like? what makes you happy, laugh, cry, inspires you? I'd love some great movie recommendations to add to collection.  

This movie is eerie and fun.

Just got a new copy of this. It is always creepy.

My friends really like this one a lot. 

Finally purchased this. It was on netflix forever but I really wanted to own this .

One of my ultimate favorites. Looove

If you like sci fi you might like this. Its a trip.

Some of my friends say it is cheesy and nuts but I don't care. I love it. I haven't yet read the book!! I know shame on me but some day I will. I love Anne Rice. 

One of my favorite movies of all time. My wedding is all Tim Burton themed and this is one of the films that I am centering a lot of the decor on. Love Jack and I love going to Disneyland to take pics with Jack and Sally during their Halloween time. I wish some day to go to Bats day! 

Ahhh one of my favorite vampire films of all time. I love this book. Love Anne Rice and really think the casting was pretty awesome. I really liked Antonio Banderas in it as well. He was brilliant. 

I got this a while ago for super cheap. When I was younger I wanted to have Addams Family as my family haha. I think they are the most awesome characters ever. 

This is a fun movie.  I watched it quite a bit in high school. 

I can't put my finger on exactly why I like this movie so much. 

Haha I think I own all the Lost Boys films. 

Allen and my anniversary movie. We love this film. 

Awesome :> 


Ahh this is one of my favorite versions of Sherlock Holmes! This show is really stellar. My friends and I like to argue which versions we like better but this is mine! 

This film makes me laugh so hard. It is a staple in my house during the holidays. I think Will Ferrell is hilarious in this and it just makes me really happy to watch this with my dad. 

Elegant, sexy and disturbing. As a person who has a sibling that is a professional ballet dancer this film kind of hits home haha. It is very freaky and kind of shows dark side of ballet. 

Love!!Another favorite. The first time I saw this movie I saw it in the theater with a friend.

Fun always! 

Creepy and interesting movie. 

I really like this. Very interesting commentary on media's obsession with creepy killers, murderers etc. I think it is actually disturbingly accurate even though it is exaggerated. 

This is always a fun one. 




No comments:

Post a Comment