Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My weekend


This last weekend my fiancee' and I got breakfast and checked out the art walk in Menlo Park. They had some pretty cool sculptures and things. Later I picked up some gothy fabrics on sale at Joanne's Fabrics and other items to do some collaborations with a friend. I am going to design some skirts for her to help me make and rework a few vintage pieces I found at the local charity shop. My love picked up some earth worms and ladybugs to place in our garden. We are planting so many fun things this year. I am excited, particularly about the indigo tomato plants which should be lovely. On Sunday I redyed my hair and we got iced coffees at Red Rock cafe and picked up goodies at the Hong Kong bakery for him. He loves that place. It is his favorite. I hope you had a nice weekend! 





A family member got the first season of Game of Thrones for me. I couldn't be more thrilled. I love that show. I am really enjoying the new season very much and can't wait to see more. 


2 comments:

  1. NICE about Joann's Fabrics! I think Google Deals had a deal for 50% off... I printed it out and need to go check out a store to get some fabrics for my altar cloth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So rad! Yes Joanne's and other places like Michaels have some rad deals. There is also a place in SF called Scraps? I think and I have gone there from time to time to pick up stuff for my art projects. I can't describe it to you..you just have to see it yourself. It is amazing!

      Delete