Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck

    To wrap up my posts about my trip to Seattle I wanted to write about something that is very dear to my heart. My love surprised me with tickets to the Montage of Heck film. This is one of the most poignant, true and beautiful pieces of cinema I have ever seen. It is melancholy, raw and amazing. I hope that everyone is able to get a chance to see this. Stoked I was able to see it while in Seattle. Brett Morgen and others did an amazing job in putting this film together.

      If you get a chance to visit Seattle please do. This is an amazing city full of much culture, diversity, brilliant music, artists, delicious food, beer, coffee and such kind and down to earth people. I have traveled many places but I was treated with more kindness in this city than anywhere else. People are real here, down to earth and excited to tell you about their city's rich history. You will love the water and nature here. There are so many places to hike and venture out to. The music history is amazing... from Jimi Hendrix, to Nirvana, Melvins and many more.






They had these books for sale at the cinema so I picked one up.

No comments:

Post a Comment